OS: Windows 64bit | Language: Multilanguage | Size: 2.5 GB
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an updated to Moldflow Synergy 2018. This release introduces new features and enhancements that expand our capabilities, enhance solution accuracy, and reduce time to solution.
– It provides a quick, simple method of preparing, running and post-processing an analysis for a model.
– It also has fast, easy-to-use wizards for creating multiple cavities, runner systems, cooling circuits, mold boundaries and inserts.
– Included with Autodesk Moldflow Synergy is a material searching capability for the extensive material database.
– Material creation tools exist to import, change/modify and create materials to be used for any Autodesk Moldflow Insight analysis.
– To communicate your results with colleagues, Autodesk Moldflow Insight has a report generation facility that creates reports. You can customize the reports to contain any of the results derived from an analysis. The reports can contain images of the part(s) analyzed, including any of the animated results. One report can contain results from any number of analyses or studies.
Whats New :
There are several updates to existing features that have been made for this release:
– Core shift is available with an Insight Standard license
Previously, you could run a core shift analysis using a Premium or Ultimate license. With this release, you can also run a core shift analysis with a Standard license. This update is valid for all mesh types: 3D, Dual Domain, Midplane
– Connectivity diagnostics enhancement
In response to a suggestion on the Moldflow IdeaStation, the Connectivity Diagnostics have been enhanced, so you can highlight beam elements that are close to the cavity but not connected. This is particularly helpful to check that all gates on a multi-gated part are connected to the part.
– Mesh API enhancement
Two API functions for mesh summary, GetMeshSummary2() and ShowSummary2(), have been created to provide you with summary data, but with more options.
GetMeshSummary() and ShowSummary() are deprecated.
For example, previously, four cavities connected by beam elements were counted as 1 connection region because they were actually connected. The new function GetMeshSummary2() enables you to include or exclude beam elements in the calculation. The new functions are described in the Synergy API reference documentation.
The following enhancements were added to this release:
– Study load/import is faster
– Switching between different studies in the UI is faster
– Layer toggling in the UI is faster
– Switching between mesh editing tools in the UI is faster
Downloadable offline help
To help speed up your installation, and reduce its size on your computer, we have removed the offline help from the installer. By default, when you access the help you are directed to online help.
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator